Registered Nurse (RMN / RGN)
Apply on Partner Site
Rate: £22.70 - £33.00 per hour
Zero hours contract- choose shifts that suit your day-to-day life
Shift types: days, nights, long day, waking night shifts
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced RMN/RGN to work within the healthcare community in a wide range of hospitals/homes. This is working with an agency where you have ongoing work available to suit your availability. Our clients require candidates that are flexible either working ad-hoc or block bookings.
We are seeking caring and compassionate RMN/RGN who have had an experience in the mental health sector/care sector variation:
· Mental disorders – depression, OCD, Anxiety
· Eating disorders – adult/adolescents
· Elderly care
Providing person centred support
Providing medication management to patients and accurate record keeping
Updating daily notes
Observe, monitor, and record clients physical and emotional wellbeing, and report any changes/concerns
Interacting respectfully with the individuals
Ensuring the patients dignity and confidentiality is always withheld
The ability to work as part as a team
The ability to work on your own when and where needed
Working towards specific outcomes for the patients
Escorting patients to appointments/ therapy as and when required
· Competitive pay
· NHS OR private clients
· Weekly payroll
· Fast track compliance process
· Ability to book shifts in advance
· Ongoing support for personal development.
· Compulsory online training courses available
The Company: Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
· We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
· If you are interested in joining our agency team here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please get in touch with Joyce for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V
Or check similar jobs