Multi traders - Stratford
Apply on Partner Site
We have an opportunity for Multi traders to join our responsive maintenance team in Stratford. The primary focus of this role will be to undertake reactive day to day repair in resident's properties, achieve first time fix and deliver high standard workmanship. Alongside manage the resident’s expectation and ensure to provide a follow-on service.
• Undertake repair/renewal works across several trades such as plasterer, carpenter, plumber or tiler duties.
• Undertake bathroom and kitchen fittings.
• Complete work sheets after each job.
• Experience as a carpenter, plumber, plasterer and tiler.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
• NVQ qualification (desirable)
• Own an Android or IOS mobile phone
• Full UK driving licence
Other Key Information:
• Working hours 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday
• Participate in out of hours (OHH) rota
• Company will carry out a DBS check
• Company van (work use only)
• 22 days annual leave which increases with length of service
• Perkbox rewards
Please contact Leah Shepherd at Build Recruitment for more information or apply here.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs