Mobile Electrical Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Guildford & Southeast
Monday to Friday
Alice Rose is currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer with an Electrical background to join a one of the leading property services providers on their commercial portfolio in Guildford & the southeast.
The successful Mobile Electrical Engineer will hold an electrical and have proven experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across building services equipment. In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £42,000, company van (private use), fuel card, consistent training, and a competitive package.
Mobile Electrical Engineer Duties:
* Conduct PPM and planned maintenance, response, and fault analysis.
* Carry out fault finding and plant adjustments, check and inspect electrical/mechanical services, plant, and systems, and complete maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
* Carry out general duties which require multi skilled discipline, including but not limited to re-lamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, generators, lighting systems, chillers, AHU’s along with cleaning of foul water systems, drains, inspections, and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems.
* To ensure daily work sheets and maintenance & inspection records are completed and submitted on a timely basis.
Mobile Electrical Engineer Requirements:
* Electrical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent, BMS experience and multi-skilling capability
* Demonstrate understanding of statutory compliance HVAC and Water Treatment
* Health & Safety IOSH Working Safely qualification or similar.
* Ability to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Demonstrable time management skills
* Excellent communications skills with good verbal and written communications
Or check similar jobs