Job Title: Supply Teacher
Apply on Partner Site
School: Various special schools in Bristol / South Gloucestershire
Requirements: QTS and Available 1 - 5 days per week
Location: Bristol / South Glocestershire
The School and Role
Vision for Education are recruiting Supply Teachers to work in various SEND schools in Bristol and South Gloucestershire. We need people that are available at least 1 day per week and can help to cover sickness calls and absences. Depending on the amount of days you are free, you may be working in either one school or a few different ones. As you will be on supply, you will have the flexibility to choose the age group and specialism you work within. You must be a qualified teacher and hold QTS.
The ideal Supply Teacher will have:
• Be proactive, have a sense of humour and resilient in your work
• Experience of teaching pupils with SEND (you will be working at different schools so any experience or age group is helpful)
• Be available at least 1 day per week
• An ability to work as part of a team
What We Offer
As a Supply Teacher part of our team, you benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
• Social and networking events.
• Pension contributions.
• CPD to help with your professional development.
• Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply
If you are a Supply Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on (phone number removed).
Or check similar jobs