Renewable Energy Engineer Opportunities
Apply on Partner Site
** Mon-Fri ** Bonus scheme ** Pension ** Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurances ** SHUTDOWN over Christmas and New Year ** No Bank Holidays ** Regular Company Events and Get Togethers ** Onsite Gym (Surrey) **
One of the UK’s leading Renewable Energy employers is expanding.!
New division of an established business has taken on so much new work, we need to find an experience Lead Heating Engineer and a Junior Engineer to form a new team covering domestic and higher-end commercial jobs..
Lead Heating Engineer – £35-40k basic
* Full, clean driving licence
* Experience in pipe fitting and heating engineering
* Understanding of UK B&W Regs, flushing inhibitors, additives needed for heating systems
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in plumbing
* CSCS Card
* Lead junior colleagues by example, encouraging their work contribution and training through proactive mentoring
Junior Engineer - £20-30k basic
* Work as part of a two-person team
* Driving licence
* NVQ Level 2 in plumbing
* CSCS card
* Experience in renewable, construction and gas industries
* Keen to learn about renewable energy systems
* Disciplined approach to work and building regulations
INTERVIEWS BEING ARRANGED NOW, so don’t delay in sending us your CV today for consideration.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.
#engineers # junior engineers #trainee engineers #electrician #groundwork #surrey #gloucester #wiltshire
Or check similar jobs