My client, an international organisation is urgently looking to recruit some Kubernetes Consultant to join their growing team.
Apply on Partner Site
The role includes:-
* Deploy NFVi infrastructure
* Implement cloud NFVi solutions and services and core containerised applications
* Install, deploy and configure and commission the NFVi platform
* Execute test plans
* Trouble shoot and resolve any technical issues
* Identify, analyse, and mitigate reports from field tests
* Create documentation and put procedures in place
You will take responsibility of implementation engineer to support the project management teams and provide technical input throughout the product lifecycle.
* Do you have Telco Cloud Installation experience?
* Are you Red Hat/OpenShift Certified?
We want to hear from you.
* RedHat/OpenShift certified
* Experience of containers (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Tanzu)
* Hands on experience with Automation tools i.e. Python, Ansible, Playbook scripting, Puppet, Salt
* Experience with telco cloud IaaS deployment advantageous
* Excellent integration knowledge of management and orchestration
* Linux, Open stack, OpenShift or RHEL knowledge a must
* Proficiency in networking – TCP/IP, Routers, Firewall, Load Balancers, DNS etc
* Hands on knowledge with data centre infrastructure, hardware deployment and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of 4G and 5G radio network architecture advantageous
* Proficiency in English both verbal and written
Please click apply for immediate telephone screen.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received, please note that if you do not hear from us within two weeks, we will not be proceeding with your application
Or check similar jobs