Apply on Partner Site
Up to £38,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hrs per week
We are supporting a very well-established manufacturing business based in Telford who are looking to recruit an experience Draughtsman to join a passionate team of engineers. You will be supporting with the creation of detailed manufacturing drawings. This role offers Hybrid working and an attractive benefits package.
The Draughtsman will be responsible for:
* Producing and modifying drawings using AutoCad 2D
* Managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
* Maintaining company CRM and inhouse software systems
* Liaising with customers on design requirements and specifications
* Attending site visits when required
* Raising accurate costing and quotations
* Supporting other departments with administration and compliance tasks
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience using AutoCad will be essential
* Previous experience within an Engineering environment
* Experience using Autodesk Inventor will be advantageous
* This role would suit a candidate who has previously worked as a Draughtsman / CAD Technician / CAD Engineer
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Or check similar jobs