ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Apply on Partner Site
INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£38,300 per annum + Overtime (1.5x Mon – Sat / 2x Sun) + Pension (up to 10% employer contribution) + Life Assurance (x9) + Healthcare + discretionary profit share bonus.
Monday – Friday Working Hours.
Week 1 - Monday - Thursday (6.00am – 6:00pm) / Off Friday
Week 2 - Off Monday - Tuesday / Wednesday – Friday (6:00pm – 6.00am)
Week 3 - Monday - Tuesday (6:00pm – 6:00am) / Off Wed & Thurs / Friday (6.00am - 6.00pm)
As a result of consistent orders and demand for their products, a long established, multi-site manufacturing business has a great opportunity for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
This role will suit an engineer with a positive attitude towards work who is skilled in fault finding on automated equipment. You may be coming from an industrial manufacturing environment or different sector; it is the core electrical skills which this business is interested in and of course a great attitude!
Full ‘machinery specific’ training will be provided. There is a great culture of support within this business so you will be in the safe hands of experts in their field.
* Provision of both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across a wide range of Automated Production Machinery.
* Fault Finding both Electrically and Mechanically – 70% Electrical work.
* Perform installation work when required.
* Keeping H&S at the forefront when all work is conducted.
* Working within a team of 6 other Engineers – 3x Mechanical / 3x Electrical / 1 Facilities
* Taking a proactive approach with regards to reducing machinery downtime.
* Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader.
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineering background.
* Formal Electrical Qualifications – Level 3+
* Ability to perform both planned and reactive Maintenance.
* Experience of working within a manufacturing environment (desirable) / also open to RAF, Navy and REME experience.
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke (Recruiter) or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs