Job Title: Property Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Carlisle, CA3 8SY
Hours: 39 hours a week- Monday- Friday
Salary: Competitive Salary
On Call Requirement: 1 weekend in every 3
Our client ‘The Edinburgh Woollen Mill’ have a fantastic opportunity for a Buyers Assistant to join the Buyers team based at the Head Office in Carlisle. As well as being part of an exciting and dynamic team you will also have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification within your first 18 months if you wish to do so.
Property Maintenance Department Overview
The Property Maintenance Department arranges and manages repairs and upgrades to buildings occupied by The Edinburgh Woollen Mill , Ponden Home and Equorium Properties Ltd.
Main purpose of job
To perform general administrative duties and provide support to the Property Maintenance team. To support out of hours emergency calls on a rota basis.
As a Property Maintenance Administrator you will be expected to give administrative support throughout the department.
* Assisting with calls from stores reporting maintenance issues
* Sending out quote requests for maintenance repairs to contractors
* Liaising with stores to get further information required for the works
* Comparing quoted works and asking for further details
* Sending out acceptances and declining works
* Monitoring work load
* Preparing maintenance packs for Property Manager
* Supporting information requests for your Property Manager
* Processing invoices onto system for Property Manager to check and authorize
* Filing of compliance documentation
* Updating compliance log of completed works
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your career details to Andrew Bridges at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Or check similar jobs