We're recruiting for a Hardware and Asset Management Assistant to work for a Higher Education client of ours based in Newcastle city centre.
Apply on Partner Site
Hours: 20 hours per week, ongoing, minimum of a 6 month contract , full training provided
Pay rate: £11.46 per hour + holiday pay
Location: On Campus
Must be available for 37 hours per week training for 2-4 weeks, moving on to 20 hour contract per week, and able to work every Monday and Friday as these are the busiest days on campus.
* Supporting IT hardware collections and returns
* Supporting staff with logon and basic IT checks and access to their Outlook, MS teams and OneDrive
* Keeping accurate records in the asset management database
* Monitoring hardware asset management team queue for incoming requests
* Supporting IT stores collecting and returning IT hardware
* Maintaining accurate records, stock checks handling incoming and outgoing deliveries, goods receipting IT hardware.
* Good customer skills, experience working at the front end of customer services face to face.
* Basic IT skills MS Office, some experience working with data entry database
* Basic IT hardware knowledge
* Some physical lifting required
* Experience working in a team
Benefits of working for this client:
* Easily accessible location
* 43 days holiday per year (post 12 weeks in contract)
* Attractive pay rate and enhanced rates on bank holidays
To apply please attach your CV to this advert and Shannon will be in touch to discuss next steps
Or check similar jobs