Apply on Partner Site
Sporting Events Sales Kuala Lumpur
An opportunity to work with an international sporting events company in the heart of Malaysia. These events include Formula 1, Rugby, Golf, Boxing, Tennis and Horse Racing.
Based in Kuala Lumpur this company is the leading provider of corporate hospitality, providing blue chip events in the Asia Pacific region to some of the largest businesses in Europe.
Sales Executive Package
* Full relocation package provided by the company including flights, visas and accommodation.
* Basic salary with very achievable £75,000 OTE
* Lots of additional perks.
Sales Executive Job Role
Integrate and contribute to an already successful events sales team by exceeding your sales targets.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
* Engage and close business opportunities, help establish new relationships with corporate and high net worth clients to allow the business to grow.
* Position yourself in the appropriate markets to increase our market visibility and brand awareness.
* Grow revenue from a base of existing clients, managing those relationships and rebooking them consistently.
* Sell based on the value of the products and have the ability to identify and solve client problems.
* Exceed your sales targets by packaging multi-event bundles to corporate clients.
Sales Executive Essentials
* Strong negotiating and closing skills
* Enthusiasm to exceed sales targets
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Contribute positively to an already successful sales team
* Solid business acumen and strong commercial awareness.
* 2 years sales experience from industries such as advertising, telecoms, insurance and car sales is advantageous however anyone with recent sales experience will certainly be considered too
Or check similar jobs