Export Sales Executive | Office Based
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a well renowned and highly established FMCG company with a recognised and successful worldwide brand. With a strong reputation for innovation and quality the company is a leading player across their sector, with a strong portfolio of premium product ranges.
As well as being a brand leader in the UK, they have a strong presence in selected export territories including parts of Africa, the Middle East and Caribbean & Central/Southern America plus markets around the Mediterranean fringe, in the Far East & Indian Ocean. As part of the ongoing development plan at the company they currently have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the sales team as Export Sales Executive.
Reporting to their Senior Manager responsible for Development & Export, this is an excellent opportunity to join their friendly team and continue the development of their brand around the world within a commercial and operations environment. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills, together with the potential to progress further within the organisation.
* Responsible for their export sales business, covering key markets in Africa, Middle East and Caribbean & Central/Southern America plus selected markets around the Mediterranean fringe, in the Far East & Indian Ocean together with development market opportunities in eastern Europe
* Management of export customers and relationships in existing markets and territories to meet and exceed sales & profit targets
* Development of new export business including the identification of potential markets and customers, analysis & quantification of the opportunity with ranging, pricing, profitability, etc. in both new and existing markets where appropriate to widen their market share and build profitable sales
* Attending and where appropriate exhibiting at international trade shows and events
* Management of the overall export sales forecast and full year outturn based on individual account forecasts and taking account of customer requirements and any support activity.
* Liaising with the Customers Services and Despatch teams in the processing of the incoming orders and despatch to customer
* Organising or assisting with the development of any export documentation requirements, together with provision of samples to customers
* Working with the UK marketing team to present branded NPD to export customers including any product tailoring where appropriate to maximise sales growth
* Providing support to the UK Sales and Marketing teams in the development and execution of trade events
Ideally you will have:
* Graduate qualification within a relevant subject desirable
* Minimum 2 years’ experience within an export sales role for consumer/FMCG goods
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organisational ability
* Analytical proficiency with the ability to manipulate data effectively
* Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
* Computer literacy
* Full driving licence
* Ideally live within a 1-hour commute from their head office in Suffolk
This is an excellent opportunity where you will be given strong areas for development and have the opportunity to work with a major and well-respected brand and take your career to the next level working within a supportive and friendly environment
Or check similar jobs