Apply on Partner Site
Shipley, West Yorkshire
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
£22,000 per annum - Dependant on Experience
Our client based in Shipley, West Yorkshire is looking to recruit a Stores Person for an immediate start. This is a long-term position which may lead to PERMANENT for the right candidate.
Main Purpose of the Role
* Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock (Must be able to driver Fork Lift Truck – Counterbalance)
* Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
* Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
* Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
* Stock counting and location checks.
* Move delivered items into correct stock location
* Responsible for picking and packing parts and producing shipping labels
* Check off sales orders picked by other members of the warehouse team.
* Responsible for picking parts for assembly
* Notifying purchasing department when low on stock
* Keep workspace clean and tidy
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
Key Skills and Behaviours Required
* FLT Counterbalance Licence
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Real Team Player
* Computer Literate
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm = 37.5 hours per week
Interested? Please e-mail your CV now by selecting the “Apply Now” option and call Stacey on 0/7/7/8/5/2/5/1/1/6/7
( Stores / Stores Person / Stores Person / Stores Person / Stores Person / FLT / Counterbalance / Goods In / Warehouse Operative / Goods Out )
( Shipley / Keighley / Skipton / Saltaire / Bradford / Leeds / Bingley Crossflatts / Ilkley / Menston / Ben Rhydding / Baildon )
Or check similar jobs