Events and Volunteer Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
What We Offer:
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week 9:00am – 5:00pm, occasional evenings and weekend work (Part Time hours considered, 30 hours per week over 4 days)
Salary: £20,342 per annum
Location: Based at Head Office – Sale Road Norwich NR7 9TP (Hybrid working, with a requirement to travel across Norfolk as and when required)
*Due to the nature of the role a driver licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role, mileage is paid at 45p per mile for cars after your home to work base mileage is deducted.
Annual leave entitlement of 26 days rising to 29 days per year (depending on length of service)
Benefits: Pension, Online Discounts Portal, Blue Light Discount Card, Financial advice, Long Service Awards, Health & Wellbeing Program, Personal Development and Job Specific Training.
The Events and Volunteer Administration role sits within the Business Development Department who are responsible for generating income, raising awareness and promoting the charity.
The Events and Volunteer Administrator will work closely with the Events and Volunteer Coordinator to deliver a diverse portfolio of both internal and external events throughout the year, helping to maximise income and brand awareness through all event opportunities.
The Events and Volunteer Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to, maintaining a high level of data administration relating to internal and external events, creating and maintaining a supplier list to aid with the organisation of events, and assisting with the onboarding process of new volunteers.
This is an extremely active and varied role and the post holder will be required to be proactive, confident, an excellent communicator and organiser, with the ability to work under pressure and deal with competing priorities.
Among other responsibilities you will be required:
• Maintaining a high level of administration for each event including registration.
• To work with the Events and Volunteer Coordinator to recruit event volunteers.
• To lead on the onboarding process for new volunteers.
• To be the first point of contact with internal and external suppliers and venues.
• To liaise with suppliers and venues to obtain quotes when required.
• To work with the wider Marketing and Communications team to ensure all events are promoted internally and externally as necessary.
• To work with the Events and Volunteer Coordinator after events to evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
• To attend events when required, including fundraising, awareness and campaigning events.
• To take minutes during Marketing and Communication Team meetings.
What we are looking for:
An extremely well organised, confident, customer focussed person with a high attention to detail and strong administrative skills.
The successful candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills, along with the ability to work independently and proactively, to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met.
A willingness to travel across Norfolk and Waveney and occasionally work some unsocial hours, including evenings and weekends.
Interviews are being conducted on the 9th February and 23rd February
Or check similar jobs