Regional Recruitment Manager – Logistics & Distribution – South West England Region
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for a Regional Recruitment Manager to join our team covering the South West of the UK and surrounding areas such as Swindon.
You will be supporting all aspects of day-to-day onsite management for our customers, as well as growing & developing your internal teams.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in recruitment management would be beneficial & you will be expected to travel between sites on a weekly basis.
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Flexi to Customer needs - could start as early as 6am
Rotate on call mobile for weekend support if needed
Duties of a Regional Recruitment Manager
* Ensure that operational staffing requirements are fulfilled within the site.
* Oversee the day to day running of each contract
* Provide support to your onsite teams
* Attend regular catch-up meetings with site managers
* Attend regular planning meetings with site to understand and plan their recruitment needs.
* Regular KPI meetings with the client General Manager, 24-7 Manager and / or site senior teams to ensure quality service and clear operational action plans are met.
* Ensure your sites are fully compliant and following company processes.
* Responsible for generating sales leads to pass to our internal sales team.
* Budget accordingly
* Manage your PNL
* On call when required
As a Regional Recruitment Manager we look for:
* A team player
* Work to deadlines
Benefits of working for 24-7 as a Regional Recruitment Manager in South West England including Swindon
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increase with service)
* Car Allowance
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Work Perks
* Colleague recognition rewards
* On-going training and progression support
* Fun and friendly team to work within and be a part of
How to Apply for the Role in for The South West England including Swindon (Recruitment Consultancy):
We would love to hear from you about this role and have a friendly confidential chat with you. Please email your CV over and we will be in touch straight away
Or check similar jobs