Workshop Administrator (Automotive)
Apply on Partner Site
Shift: Monday - Friday (Flexible on shifts) 25 hours per week
Contract: Permanent /Part time
Are you an experienced Administrator fed up of being undervalued at your current employer?
Looking for a role that offers better work life balance?
Simply looking for a role closer to home?
As an Automotive Administrator your role will consist of:
* Raising vehicle job cards
* Booking vehicles in for MOT
* Creating and updating customer records on the system
* Following up on any customer queires
* Dealing with incoming calls
* Scanning and uploading of documents
Whats on offer with this Administrator role:
* Part time hours offering great work life balance
* No weekend working
* Company performance bonus
* Extra holiday entitlement based upon length of service
* Full sick pay
* Health cover
* Training and development opportunities
If you are interested in discussing this Automotive Administrator role further in confidence please get in touch.
LinkedIn – Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook – Kirsty Windle Venatu
Contact No – (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.
#workshopadministrator #serviceadministrator #automotiveadministrator #commercialvehicles #hgv
Or check similar jobs