Electrical Project Manager
Red Rock Consultants Ltd
£55000/annum Plus Package
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Red Rock Consultants are working with a leading Electrical company who specialise in the design, manufacturing and supply of professional lighting systems and offer the complete Electrical solution package. Due to growth through and new contracts won my client is now looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their team.
The right candidate will ideally have experience within the lighting industry and be able to deliver the project on time and within budget.
* Commercial awareness
* Strong financial acumen
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Ability to present with confidence
* Networking skills
* Ability to deliver to deadlines
* Well organised with a good attention to detail
* Highly motivated and self-aware
* Up to date knowledge of the construction market
* Fully competent with Project Management methodology
* Broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation
* Knowledge of contracts such as NEC and JCT formats.
* Technical knowledge of electrical installation and or lighting schemes (Desirable)
* Knowledge of EPC contracts (Desirable)
* Knowledge of working within healthcare environments (Desirable).
* Knowledge of electrical systems and lighting systems (Preferred)
* Proven experience of running a P&L (Desirable)
* Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team (Desirable)
* Previous experience of operating at senior level (Desirable)
* CDM regulations
* IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS
* Recognised technical qualification in construction, M or E or similar
* Business standard of written and verbal literacy and numeracy
* Recognised qualification in Project Management
* NEBOSH Construction (Desirable)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Turner at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities
Or check similar jobs