Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
The salary for the position is £16.13 per hour based on a 40 hour week meaning a basic annual salary of £33,550.40
However this is one of the few positions in our business which currently is allowed to work overtime
Overtime at Tx1.5
To maintain equipment so that is fit for purpose, with minimal downtime.
* To provide a professional, high quality multi-skilled (electro-mechanical) engineering service following adequate training on the equipment.
* Responsible for the mechanical / electrical maintenance of production lines and manufacturing site in accordance with product standards and specifications, to achieve required outputs.
* Ensure that all operations on equipment are performed to a professional, high quality standard.
* Inform and update Engineering and Production Management with regards to line availability following breakdowns etc.
* Work closely as part of a team in conjunction with Production and Quality departments.
* Ensure that equipment is properly maintained, and identified faults are reported and logged so that correction action can be taken.
* Assist with the planned preventative maintenance programmes.
* Ensure all tools and parts are removed from equipment, and area is cleared / cleaned prior to production line re-start.
* Recording of maintenance activities / resolutions in shift log for future reference.
* Maintain skills / knowledge.
* Training and working with line operatives to improve setting skills where required.
This list is not exhaustive and will be added to or amended as business needs require.
* Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with current H&S, environmental and food safety legislation and procedures.
* Use all PPE and equipment as instructed.
* Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
* Report any serious malfunctions or risks to a responsible person.
I sign to confirm my understanding of the above Job Description.
Or check similar jobs