£35000 - £40000/annum
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Educated Appointments are delighted to be supporting a well-established and growing training provider in hiring a Delivery Manager to join their team in Bradford. Our client aspires to be an organisation that Changes Lives Through Skills and Work with the aim of making a meaningful and impact difference to clients and learners.
Accountable for managing the performance and delivery of our contracts initially and growing our Adult Education Budget and alternative funding streams.
To provide direction, leadership and the implementation on all related funding and contract management issues and ensure company growth aspirations and targets are met from sales to compliance, quality and administration delivery standpoints of the business.
The role will transition to also Engage with external organisations and seek opportunities for tendering winning and including new business.
* Manage the operational delivery and development and growth of funding and growing of contracts, working closely with key partners, monitoring performance and achievement of contract requirements.
* Effectively managing the Pathway AEB contract and liaising with key stakeholders and funding organisations
* Have overall ownership of sales and business development
* Have overall ownership of all quality and compliance for all of the region’s activities.
* Monitor and manage regional targets agreed in our plan, to ensure targeted number of sign-ups, leads and completers are consistently being met
* Monitor and review forecasting and produce weekly/monthly reports.
* Work in tandem and under direction of MIS and Quality
* Monitor, drive and manage contract performance in order to achieve target contract outcomes through effective management of administration and delivery staff.
* Effectively recruit, manage and inspire team members to achieve business objectives in line with contractual requirements and aspirational growth targets.
* Carry out supervisory and team meeting as appropriate including appraisals to ensure service levels are maintained or improved.
* Any other duties as designated by your manager and which are commensurate with the responsibility of this post.
Experience & Qualifications;
* Postgraduate qualification or equivalent level of knowledge (Essential)
* Relevant professional qualification (Desirable)
* Experience within the Skills Sector managing Adult Education delivery for the employed (Essential)
* Experience of working as a senior manager in the Skills Sector for at least 3 years (Essential)
* Good knowledge about all the company's products and services (Desirable)
* Experience of leading and motivating staff at times of change (Essential)
* Excellent relationship building skills (Essential)
* Ability to identify new business opportunities (Essential)
* Experience of Ofsted inspections (Essential)
* Experience of report development and writing; ensuring the accuracy of information and effective translation for different audience (Essential)
* Demonstrable understanding of Skills Sector performance improvement frameworks and requirements (Essential)
Some final words from our CEO;
“As a new team member not only must you have the knowledge and skills but also have the right mannerisms and attitude to be able to get along with us and help me to protect, support and grow the business in the “best way for the business
Or check similar jobs