East Midlands Recruitment LTD
£11 - £12/hour
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are now recruiting on behalf of our client for a Pallet Coordinator, based in Worksop
Our client is a market leading UK manufacturer. They have a range of market leading brands and a strong commitment to new product development, leading the industry in technical advances; and growing their consumer base
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a variety of administrative tasks relating to the sourcing and reconciling of pallets, both inbound and outbound, across multiple site locations.
·Regularly reconcile all pallet accounts, volumes and pricing across multiple site locations.
·Develop a network of possible pallet suppliers based on price, location, quality and service, regularly review and challenge pricing.
·Establish for each site their requirements (packing and rework) and on a weekly basis order all types of pallets to meet business needs.
·Regularly count pallet stocks across all locations and report on any discrepancies especially within the network.
·Develop KPI’s in relation to damages, re-use from depot returns and sales of scrap/sub-standard pallets.
What we are looking for -
* Reliable, punctual and a team player, willing to learn new skills.
* Must be able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong IT skills, with a good working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
* Self motivated, demonstrates initiative to achieve results
* Able to travel between 3 sites (Worsop/Harworth/Ilkeston)
What's in it for you -
* Temp to permanent role
* Pay DOE (approx £12/hour)
Or check similar jobs