£50000 - £65000/annum Plus Package
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
About the Company:
My client is a specialist Design & Build Contractor, Developer, and Investor in multi-sector, mixed-use schemes. Founded in 1967 as a family business my client has grown into one of the UK’s leading Design & Build Contractors with a turnover of £400 million.
My client is a hands-on, Irish Main Contractor who has been well-established within the UK market for the past 30 years. They are well renowned in Ireland and have become established in the UK Market with projects across a majority of large UK cities. They undertake projects within a variety of sectors including Education, Healthcare, Residential and Sport & Leisure.
* Supporting the Site Manager with daily operations as required.
* Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works coordination.
* Checking plans, drawings and setting out coordination.
* Prior knowledge of calling off reinforcement from schedules and ability to read reinforcement drawings.
* Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
* Managing, monitoring and interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers.
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
* Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
* Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the “Think Smart” management of health & safety on site.
* Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager.
* Proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise and associated reporting to senior site manager and project manager.
* Any other duties as required by management.
Education / Experience:
* A Degree / HND in engineering or other relevant discipline
* A current valid CSR / CSCS Card
* A minimum of 3 years postgraduate experience
* Previous experience of setting out £3M+ structures
* Previous experience of calling off reinforcement and ability to read reinforcement drawings
* Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
* Excellent communication and planning skills
* Able to work effectively in a team environment
* Self-motivated with a drive to achieve results
About the benefits/rewards:
£50,000 - £65,000 + travel, healthcare & pension
Or check similar jobs