Scrub nurse / National Ophthalmic Provider ( Full Training Provided)
Daytime Healthcare Recruitment Limited
£30588 - £37143/annum
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are working with one of the Largest NHS Cataract Surgery Providers in the UK with Clinics Nationwide. Due to expansion, they are recruiting for experienced Scrub Nurses to join their Ophthalmic Clinic in Derby and be part of a friendly team that is growing exponentially.
Hours: Permanent full time, 4 days a week, 7:30am-17:30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Scrub Nurse Responsibilities:
* Provide Scrub/ODP assistance and experience for clinical procedures.
* Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care.
* Manage all the theatre equipment daily.
* Admission and discharge of patients on theatre days.
* Adhere to the principles of clinical governance and NMC or HCPC guidelines.
* NMC PIN or HCPC Registration
* 6 months Scrub Operating Theatre experience
* Medicine Management qualification (ODP)
* Great Work Life Balance
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
* Time in lieu scheme - If you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back.
* Full Training and development provided in Ophthalmology
* Bonus 1 - June - potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
* Bonus 2 - February - potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
Scrub Nurses looking to get into Ophthalmology apply today to secure a quick interview
Or check similar jobs