Your World Recruitment Ltd
£25000 - £28000/annum + OTE
Are you interested in more Marketing jobs?Apply on Partner Site
This role will be 4 days in office and 1 at home, a 2nd day at home possible depending on circumstances and would need to be agreed with the client
Parking Info: There is a waiting list, the successful candidate can park nearby
Job Type: Permanent
Working days and hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Thursday 9am-5.30pm and Fridays 9am to 4.30pm
Salary Range: £25,000 to £28,000 depending on skill and experience
Benefits: Performance related bonus with on target earnings of around £35,000 to £40,000
Our client is looking for a new Event Sales Executive / Client Liaison Executive to help grow their team. Our client is one of the biggest global packaging design competition and platform, looking for the perfect candidate to fit into our energetic and dedicated team.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills to help build and maintain relationships within our community. The ideal candidate must be confident to sell face to face or via phone. They’ll be a true team player who isn’t afraid to get stuck into different tasks. Big picture thinking, adaptability, and resilience, always striving for the best possible outcome.
Responsibilities will include:
* Delegate sales: having launched our first ever paid for design festival, we will be selling exclusive tickets to brands and design agencies.
* Consultative sales: competition entries, book advertising, gala ceremony tickets, winner’s packages, and digital opportunities.
* Sponsorship: presenting opportunities to global packaging industry.
* Outbound Sales Calls: 40 calls per day / 1.5 hours on the phone per day
* Researching the target market and finding new companies to target as well as key account management with our current clients (design agencies, brands, and manufacturers).
* Organising face to face sales visits (including international travel where necessary)
* Understanding and presenting our client’s products (gala, competition, festival, Winner packages, trophies etc)
* General client and customer service: answering questions about the competition, sponsorship queries etc…
* Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
* Data analysis and maintaining accurate records
* Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
* Conducting surveys with our audience to development of key areas, products and services.
* As part of our client there are a variety of different projects throughout the year, which include: jury meets, competition, judging, design conferences and exhibits, online events, book, trend reports, gala, festival, trophy sales and winner packages, there is scope to learn different skills and help with these projects.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
* Minimum of 1 years’ successful outbound Business to Business outbound sales calls and face to face experience
* Excellent communication skills verbal, listening and written
* Good organisational skills
* Previous experience achieving sales targets
* Ability to hit deadlines
* Can work under pressure and priorities tasks effectively
* Competence in Microsoft Office products
* Interest in design and or packaging
*These skills are all desirable as well as a winning personality is a must for our team
Or check similar jobs