Are you interested in more Property Services jobs?Apply on Partner Site
2020 Recruitment are looking for motivated sales people who have worked in the sales industry to join our Fife based client as an Estate Agent.
This is a permanent position and a great opportunity for someone with sales experience to develop their career.
As the Estate Agent you will already possess great customer service skills, negotiation skills and the ability to provide a first class service to customers.
Previous Estate Agent experience is not essential but the right attitude and sales experience is key.
You will be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience delivered through specialisation in local knowledge, unique social media presence and continuous education to become local experts and strong negotiators for the Fife market.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Estate Agent your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
* Attending Market Valuation Appraisals with prospective Clients – Face to Face
* Producing Personal Property Tour Videos which shall be advertised on Social Media and various property portals
* Ensure Customer Experience is conducted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times
* Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired
* Qualify applicants and match them to suitable properties
* Advising and helping buyers to decide what they want to purchase or if a property is right for them - booking in qualified viewings
* Conduct viewings
* Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the seller is immediately advised of the details
* Progressing Offers to a satisfactory conclusion of sale, utilising the full auditable compliance process
* Maintenance of client property files and adherence to company structure and standards
* Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products for mortgages, lettings and maintenance
* Compliance to legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures
* Additional tasks as may be defined by Management
To be considered for the Estate Agent position you must have the following skills & attributes:
* Sales experience
* Negotiation skills
* Ability to work within a team
* Customer service skills
* Time Management skills
* Driving Licence and own transport
As the Estate Agent you will be offered the following package:
* Salary of £25k basic
* Bonus opportunities
* Permanent contract
* Full time hours M – F
* Company benefits
* Career development
To apply for the Office Manager position or to learn more about the role please get in touch with Robert at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email
Or check similar jobs