Engineering Shift Supervisor
Questech Recruitment Ltd
£44000 - £47000/annum
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Questech Recruitment Ltd are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Wakefield for an Engineering Shift Supervisor.
They have fantastic reputation and can offer a challenging and rewarding career.
* You must have obtained an Engineering Discipline and a recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline or equivalent.
You will be an experienced and passionate Engineering Leader / Senior Engineer who has significant previous experience within a Food Production or FMCG environment.
Must have leadership qualities and expertise to execute the planning, training, supporting and managing of the engineering team.
It is essential that they ensure all health and safety requirements are met.
* As the Shift Supervisor you will complete regular machine maintenance programmes to reduce packing downtime and complete relevant paperwork, make clear recommendations to the Engineer Manager, where productivity gains can be made to reduce costs.
* Ensuring the computer maintenance programme is populated when required.
* As the Engineer Supervisor you will attend breakdowns promptly and be the first point of contact for all engineering issues on the current shift.
* You will be able to use your technical knowledge to utilise technical expertise and apply this to solving practical problems and be able to manage your time effectively and resource planning are key skills for engineers.
The salary will be between £44,000 - £47,000 per annum dependant on
This role will be working a Continental shift pattern - 12 hour shifts (Days and Nights)
For more information contact Laura Riding at Questech
Or check similar jobs