Senior Site Manager
Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
£40000 - £45000/annum
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Job: Senior Site Manager
Salary: £40k - £45k
Location: Kensington, London
Hunter Mason is recruiting on behalf of a successful company that specialises in residential and commercial fit-out, they have a wealth of experience and knowledge with a reputation for excellence when it comes to dealing with a wide range of refurbishment projects.
Our team comprises a tightly knit unit of adept contract managers, site supervisors, the best site teams, and a highly efficient office support team.
Site managers are responsible for ensuring that a construction project is completed on time and within budget.
Key tasks include:
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
* Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
* Coordinating and supervising construction workers
* Selecting tools and materials
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs, and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Finding ways to prevent problems from happening and to solve any that crop up
* Assessing and minimising risk
* Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
* IT software knowledge
For more information, please contact Daniel @huntermansonconsulting com at Hunter Mason Consultancy
Or check similar jobs