£60000 - £70000/annum 1st Class Benefits Inc Profit Share
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE?
Are you extremely commercially minded & looking for a firm that can offer real career progression in a lively City based location?
Live within a commutable distance of Central London & looking for a firm that can offer a 1st class benefits package (flexible hours and dress code, profit share scheme and more) as well as structured career progression?
Our client have had 9 new partners in the last 3 years – all promoted from managerial positions and are a rapidly growing firm, at the forefront of emerging technologies and strategically structured to create real opportunities for its employees
With a Central London location and brand new offices this is an accountancy practice that is going places and they are now looking to expand their Audit and Accounts team with an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious experienced Audit/Accounts Manager to join a thriving audit department. This opportunity reports to the Partner and duties are summarised below:-
* Manage and lead a dedicated team, reviewing work and managing client expectations and relationships
* Lead a portfolio of clients to a high technical standard, review of audit planning fieldwork and completion
* Review audit finalization documents including financial statements and reports to management
* Support the team in managing workflow
* Reporting to clients an finalizing audit and statutory financial statements
* Reporting to the Partner on audit and accounting issues
* Meeting internal and external deadlines
* Identify and capitalize on opportunities and prospects of new clients
The ideal person will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE, commercially minded, looking for a firm that can offer real career progression.
On offer are 25 days holiday, flexible dress code and working hours designed around you and your diary as well as a family environment (our client have excellent retention of staff) . In addition there is a fixed profit sharing bonus scheme payable to all staff and the brand new central London office gives the opportunity for plenty of socializing
Then please forward your CV now for further details and consultation
Or check similar jobs