Lead Python Developer
£70000 - £90000/annum Shares, benefits, Hybrid
Are you interested in more IT jobs?Apply on Partner Site
CTO / Lead Python Django Developer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a CTO / Lead Python Django Developer who is technically hands on with Python, Django and AWS to be at the helm of the architecture and lead the platform's development reporting directly to the CEO.
As a market leading raffling platform, we have recently received significant investment and are looking to hire a technically hands on CTO / Developer with a strong background in AWS, Python and Django.
You will have a strong development background in Python (Django)
This is a full time permanent CTO position
* The CTO will be at the helm of the architecture and lead the platform's development, and report directly to the CEO.
* The company's technological infrastructure is all in-house, and the application is hosted in AWS.
* The CTO will oversee and be hands on for the testing and deployment of the application.
* The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced, compact and flexible team, solving daily complex tasks for a fast-paced product.
* There will be a number of challenging and interesting architectural and tooling challenges to solve as we transition to the next stage of our development.
* Strong communication skills, a team player and meticulous attention to detail. Experience working in an agile development environment.
* Strong knowledge of AWS infrastructure etc.
* Python (Django) web development, with experience in handling large scale web applications and in RESTful Server Development.
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, Servers and environments.
* Experience of writing Python tests using automated tasks, and enforcing code quality eg pytest, pylint, unittest.
* Proficiency with SDLC tools (eg Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, SourceTree).
* Experience with Docker.
* TDD or Selenium
* AI and Machine Learning with AWS
* NoSQL database development (eg MongoDB)
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 +
Equity package of 3-8% (current market value of £240,000 - £640,000, with ambitious growth plans)
Or check similar jobs