Senior Information Manager
VolkerWessels UK Ltd
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
At VolkerWessels UK people come first. Joining us means joining one of the UK’s largest multidisciplinary engineering and construction contractors, delivering a vast breadth of innovative projects, and offering endless opportunities to grow.
We are now looking to recruit a Senior Information Manager to join our Design team to manage the delivery of Project Information over an assigned area of responsibility, including numerous projects.
* Validation of the Project Information Model to ensure deliverables follow the agreed processes, that the data is to the defined levels in the BEP and is accurate.
* Accept / reject information exchanges. Enforce the project Information Modelling standards and ensure delivery of the requirements of the Exchange Information Requirements.
* Manage the upload of information to and downloading information from the Common Data Environment across area of responsibility
* Manage the configuration and administration of project Common Data Environments over area of responsibility
* Manage the Common Data Environments over area of responsibility
* Manage compliance with IM standards across area of responsibility
* Lead on the process of federated project models and coordination process area of responsibility
* Lead on the management and verification of non-geometric model information and data across area of responsibility
* Collaborate in the delivery and final approval of all project BIM Documentation and standards across area of responsibility
* Manage the production of model outputs for defined project BIM use cases (i.e. 4D, 5D, visualisation etc) across area of responsibility
* Functional management of Information Management staff across area of responsibility
* Collaborate in the delivery of information exchange requirements for all supply chain members and clients projects
* Assist in bid submission as required
* Lead on the assessment, review and management of supply chain Information Management capability
* Assist procurement teams in the compilation, distribution and assessment of IM ITT packages to supply chain
* Assist with assessment, review and management of internal Information Management capability
Skills & Experience
* BSC Hons in a construction related degree or equivalent
* 3 years+ industry experience with Information Management/BIM on a variety of projects
* Software skills in 3D/2D modelling and data model management
* Professional qualification in a relative field to role
* Line/Team management experience
* Professional body working group membership
* Main contractor experience
* A competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension etc.
* Family friendly policies in place and some scope for flexible working by negotiation.
We believe in pushing boundaries in the pursuit of equality, diversity and inclusion. So, our teams can be comfortable that, whatever their background, VolkerWessels UK is a place where they can be themselves and thrive.
VolkerFitzpatrick is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK and provide specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets to provide a truly integrated service to clients.
We possess proven experience and deliver successful projects in a wide range of industries, including commercial, industrial, education, rail infrastructure and depots, airports, waste and energy.
Our teams of skilled and dedicated staff work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and objectives to deliver quality projects that are innovative, sustainable and exceed expectations.
Of upmost importance on all our sites and projects is the safety of our 850+ employees, our subcontractors and the communities in which we work.
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a multi-disciplinary construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies
Or check similar jobs