£40000 - £45000/annum + Benefits + Car Allowance
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
As a leading designer and manufacturer of cutting edge industrial processing machinery, my client are well known in the market and as such, are considered an employer of choice for engineering staff around the region.
Due to continued growth and development, they are looking to hire a Project Manager for their busy project engineering team, working closely with customers and the business to deliver processing system projects within the given timeframes.
Primarily, you will take responsibility for the contracts from the moment the client receives order until it is delivered on site to the end user, utilising your broad skill set to ensure that the machine delivers against the expectations of the customer.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Lead the successful delivery of multi-disciplinary complex projects within collaborative delivery teams.
• Client-side project management, including stakeholder, H&S, risk, quality, schedule, and contract
• Manages all phases of projects from sales handover to project sign off on completion.
• Ensure projects are delivered to the satisfaction of the client for quality, cost, and time.
• Manages one or more very complex projects.
• Carry out preconstruction site assessments detailing all aspects of CDM and EHS regulations.
• Support and manage the project team ensuring appropriate resources are provided on projects, meeting the
client and business requirements.
• Actively manage subcontractors and resources remote from the core project team.
• Develop strong relationships with clients and members of the internal cross-functional team.
• Support business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with clients, stakeholders and members of the multi-disciplinary
• Manage the efficient delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales
and quality standards.
• Manages other Project Engineers.
Ideally you will be Degree qualified, or vocationally trained in a related engineering discipline, and can provide evidential experience in a similar Project engineering role. A background in the special purpose machinery sector is preferred, along with a good understanding of the commissioning and installation of new machinery. Strong project management and communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential
My client are paying a great salary along with a strong benefits package including car allowance and bonus.
If you are interested in this role, and looking for the chance to travel as part of a new position, then please apply below or call Kris Feaviour at Revision Recruitment
Or check similar jobs