FIT Operations Executive
Antella Travel Recruitment
£25000 - £30000/annum
Are you interested in more Leisure/Tourism jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a specialist inbound tour operator based in Central London now recruiting, an experienced fluent French speaking operations reservations consultant / agent with strong knowledge of working in the Inbound market. You can be fully remote / hybrid / or even based in France.
French Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent duties include:
* Booking accommodation and ground services throughout the UK and France.
* Answering queries and providing advice on various travel products and services.
* Negotiating rates with suppliers including hotels, coaches, restaurants, guides and entertainment venues
* Building close working relationships with travel trade clients and suppliers
* Attending site inspections and preparing and attending Fam trips
* All Operating aspects of the tour to final invoicing
* Attending Trade shows and Exhibitions to represent the Company
French Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent Qualifications & Experience:
* UK based Inbound experience
* Fluent French speaker
* Exceptional Customer Service skills, looking to always exceed expectations
* Ability to manage own workload
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
To apply for this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent
Or check similar jobs