Head of People Partnering & Change
£67064 - £77274/annum
Are you interested in more Public Sector jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Head of People Partnering & Change
Band 8c £67,064 - £77,274
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust provides a wide range of general and specialist healthcare services through 6,000 dedicated staff, based across four main hospital sites: The Lister Hospital, Stevenage; New Queen Elizabeth II, Welwyn Garden City; Hertford County, Hertford; and Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood. We have ambitious plans to become an outstanding, patient-led Trust where dedicated staff provide high-quality, compassionate care to our patients. We continue to undergo significant transformation and our staff and patients are at the heart of delivering this ambitious agenda.
The People and OD team at the Trust is also on an exciting journey. We are committed to providing first-class services to our workforce, guided by the four pillars of our People Strategy: WORK, GROW, THRIVE and CARE.
We are now looking to appoint a Head of People Partnering , Employee Relations & Change to be part of these transformational plans. Reporting to the Deputy Chief People Officer as a member of the Senior People Leadership Team, your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading our team of People Business Partners to deliver a professional, customer focused, full People partnering service and the provision of employee relations and People policies in the Trust.
* Leading significant Trust-wide change and review projects with People implications
* Providing advice and support for Divisional Directors and other senior leaders, including providing partnering services to the Executive team.
* Supporting the Deputy Chief People Officer to continue the development of our strategic workforce plans.
* Embedding our ambitious People Strategy across the Trust by working in partnership with People colleagues, all senior leaders and managers, staff networks, recognised trades union and wider regional healthcare system.
* Providing line management and strategic support for the Head of Employee Relations, Policy and Change
We are looking for a CIPD qualified HR professional with extensive experience of supporting the wider business within a large, complex organisation. You will bring experience of organisational change and enjoy working at a senior level. You will be a compassionate and inclusive leader who communicates an inspiring vision and energises others to progress, learn and develop.
In return, we offer a highly rewarding role where you’ll have the opportunity to directly enhance the working lives our staff and managers, creating a great place to work and thrive. This role offers excellent opportunities for career development towards a Deputy of Chief People Officer, with its combination of senior level engagement with Trust leaders; its leadership role within the People Team; and its exposure to cultural and operational change management.
***At East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust we are committed to a positive work life balance for our employees. This means that any employee is entitled to seek to work flexible working patterns and we are committed to listen and consider all requests. Such requests, of course, have to be made and considered formally, and will need to be balanced against service needs, but our starting point will always be to find ways to support making them happen
Or check similar jobs