Are you interested in more Social Care jobs?Apply on Partner Site
An exciting opportunity has become available for a permanent Support Worker based in Chippenham, SN15.
No previous experience is required as our client is able to offer on-going training and development.
If successful, you will be working within a supported living setting which provides support to adults with both learning and physical disabilities.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
* Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
* Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
* Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
* Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
* Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
* Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
* Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
* Ample training and development opportunities.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team.
Or check similar jobs