Business Development Executive
£28000/annum OTE £40k
Are you interested in more Sales jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We’re hiring for an experienced Business Development Executive to join a market leading plant and equipment supplier based in Middleton in order to drive and generate new business at their new northern office. This role would suit an enthusiastic, fast-learning and personable sales professional who is looking for a role that offers autonym and uncapped earning potential.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Sales Director, you’ll be focusing on the Greater Manchester area developing new accounts and providing customers with innovative products that offer the best level of performance and safety.
What’s on offer?
* £28,000 per annum OTE £40K
* Bonus scheme, commission structure, discretionary bonus
* Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (flexibility required)
* Excellent career progression and development opportunities
* Private medical insurance
* Casual dress code
* Company pension
* On-site parking
What will you be doing as a Business Development Executive?
* Demonstrating excellent levels of customer service for both internal and external customers, maintaining and developing relationships
* Pro-actively selling, maintaining, and expanding sales to new and existing customers
* Developing market growth through conversion of specifiers, end users to the company’s range of products
* Maintaining efficient sales order entry on all products using existing CRM system
* Ensuring that all targets (Sales/Call Rate/meetings) and KPI’s are achieved
* Monitoring customer activity and reporting to the MD/Sales Director accordingly
* Providing competitor activity information when information comes to hand
* Assisting with delivering orders across Manchester when required – loading goods ready for dispatch using the forklift trucks
What do you need?
* 5+ years sales experience (i.e as a Sales Manager, BD Executive, Account Manager, Sales Support, Internal Sales, Hire Desk etc.)
* A background within engineering / construction / building would be preferred or any experience working within the plant & equipment hire industry
* A full clean UK driving licence
* Ambition and drive to progress and an eagerness to earn and hit targets
* The ability to work independently and take on a lot of responsibility
What’s nice to have?
* Valid counterbalance forklift licence – you will be required to assist with deliveries (full training provided)
* Educated to HND/HNC or ‘A’ level standard
* Managerial experience from managing a smaller team
* Experience with CRM systems
* First aid trained
If you’re an ambitious, good all-rounder with a solid background within sales who would be interested in joining a company as they develop their northern site, then apply today for consideration or speak with Bobbie at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
Or check similar jobs