AP Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £32000/annum Up-to an additional £8k bonus
Are you interested in more Hospitality/Hotel jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Manager to join their team. The Assistant Manager will support the General Manager in overseeing all aspects of the restaurant's operations, including hands on front & back of house procedures, customer service, staff management, and financial performance.
What’s in it for you?
* Achievable bonus scheme! (Up to £8k)
* 33 days holiday.
* Paid breaks.
* Pension scheme.
* Real career training and Development opportunities.
* Amazing food whilst on shift & Friends/family discount when you’re not on shift.
* Assist the General Manager in managing daily operations of the restaurant.
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service and food quality.
* Train, coach, and motivate team members to deliver exceptional service and meet performance goals.
* Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation standards, as well as company policies and procedures.
* Manage inventory and order supplies as needed.
* Monitor financial performance and identify areas for improvement to meet revenue and profitability goals.
* Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
* Assist in scheduling and payroll administration.
* Proven experience in a quick service or restaurant environment as a supervisor or assistant manager.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations and best practices.
* Ability to analyse financial data and make recommendations for improvement.
* Flexibility to work varying shifts, including weekends and holidays.
If you are a self-motivated and results-driven professional with a passion for delivering outstanding service, we would like to hear from you
Or check similar jobs