£32407 - £43193/annum
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Science Teacher + TLR
ROLE: Science Teacher
PAYSCALE: M1 -M6 £32,407 - £43,193
START: April or September 2023
Our Fantastic secondary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Science Teacher who is committed to improving outcomes for their students in this school for 11-16 year olds in East London. This role is to start in April or September 2023 and will be full-time and permanent position.
Our vision is to provide a safe, kind and welcoming community; where everyone is valued, where diversity is celebrated and relationships are rooted in mutual respect. A community which has the highest aspirations and expectations for all.
Our Secondary school is at an exciting time in its development. It is part of the Newham Community Learning Trust with three other local secondaries.
To be considered for this role you must hold a UK QTS Qualification
SCHOOL AND ROLE: Science Teacher +TLR
* Science Teacher + TLR
* April or September 2023 start, full-time and Permanent
* Payscale M1 -M6 : £32,407 - £43,193
* Teach the subject, including planning, setting homework, marking and assessment in line with school policies.
* Ensure that excellent teaching and learning takes place in all allocated classes.
* Mark, assess, record and report on student achievement and maintain records as required.
* Maintain accurate records and use assessment data to monitor progress, targets and take action (e.g. SEN, Most Able).
* Contribute to the development of Schemes of Work, School and Department policies as requested.
* Maintain a purposeful, orderly classroom environment including neat storage, learning centred display and by employing a range of behaviour management strategies
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this Science Teacher + TLR opportunity send your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you. #INDSTLND22
Science Teacher + TLR
Or check similar jobs