£21.50 - £25.00/hour PAYE
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Job location: Derby
Long term contract
My client is a global engineering organisation currently seeking a number of Quality Engineers to join their team in Derby.
As a Quality Engineer you will be expected to support the implementation of the quality plan in order to deliver the project right first time.
With this you will be required to support the application and use of various quality tools i.e. PPAP, APQP, quality gates and FMEAs, as well as provide feedback on the fulfilment of quality requirements against the deliverables.
You will be expected to identify quality issues early i.e. non-conformance and either eliminate or mitigate any risks in relation to the product. Alongside this you will monitor the performance of the processes and provide feedback to the various stakeholders; all the while applying your problem solving skills to aid in the improvement of any processes.
* Application and improvement of quality tools i.e. PPAP, PPS, APQP, FMEAs and quality gates
* Monitor the performance of any tools used
* Monitor the deliverables of each project with regards to quality
* Mitigate any risks
* Communicate performance, risks etc to stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
* 2-3 years' experience in a relevant position
* Knowledge of ISO 9001
* Experience with Root Cause Analysis
* Excellent problem solving skills
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client
Or check similar jobs