HR Business Partner with Entertainment Company
Career Moves Ltd
£45000 - £50000/annum
Are you interested in more Personnel/Recruitment jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a Talent & Entertainment company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team!
As the HR Business Partner you will be reporting to the HR Director to provide expert guidance across the full range of people practices. You will act as the primary interface between the HR department and divisions of the business to execute HR solutions and to strategically address problems and serve as a trusted advisor to the business on all HR matters.
• Partner with the client group on best practice HR including recruitment, training, performance management and workforce planning
• Identifying HR needs, trends and requirements
• Diagnose and lead the people elements of change projects
• Lead cyclical events such as company share scheme admission, salary and bonus reviews and Group engagement survey
• Running HR quarterly metric analysis
• Administration of company benefits and coordinate the monthly payroll
You will be the kind of person who can lead projects independently, has strong attention to detail and who is proactive.
For this role as HR Business Partner, you will need to have previous experience handling ER cases end to end, exposure with payroll and pension and come from an agile, ideally creative industry. This will be a great next step for a senior HR Advisor or an experienced HR Generalist who has a strong interest in DEI initiatives. This is a hands-on HR Business Partner role where you will also have the opportunity to work on projects such as succession planning and improving processes and procedures.
This is a perm hybrid role with 3 days in the London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Or check similar jobs