Commercial Contracts Manager | Commercial and Procurement
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
1st Step are currently working with one of the UK's most experienced Building Services companies who have an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Contracts Manager to join their team in Manchester.
* To review, comment and negotiate, where appropriate, upstream bespoke or industry standard contracts/NDA's in line with the Company Contracting Standards.
* To support the pre contract teams and Commercial Manager's during client negotiations.
* To assist the Procurement and Commercial Manager's with downstream negotiations with suppliers and subcontracts.
* To support the Commercial Managers to agree contract terms and conditions.
* To support the business at tender stage.
* Centrally prepare documentation to allow contract signing.
* Ensure internal governance is followed at all times.
* Ensuring Contract Managers/Procurement have the appropriate information to aid in negotiations.
* Have the ability to produce commercial supporting information for tenders, where required.
* Have the ability to negotiate direct with the client to agree contract terms, where required.
* To advise on any contract clauses likely to have a significant effect on the projects that are not captured by the Contracting Standards.
* Represent the company and its interests with clients and professional organisations where appropriate.
* Attend Commercial Review Board meetings, where required, to present negotiated position for approval.
* Liaise with the Senior Legal Advisor, where appropriate, to aide with complex contract terms.
* Educated to Degree level in quantity surveying or similar construction-related subject.
* Pre Construction experience.
* Construction/Contract Law expertise.
* Excellent written and oral communication.
* Negotiation skills.
* Previous experience in similar role
Or check similar jobs