Stephen James (Automotive) Ltd
£25000 - £35000/annum See benefits
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Stephen James BMW is looking for an experienced and motivated Parts Advisor to join its high performing team. If you have a passion for BMW and MINI and want to deliver exceptional customer experience, then this is a great opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most admired brands in automotive.
As a Parts Advisor, you will enjoy working in a busy trade department ensuring the correct parts are ordered for customers both internal and external, exceeding expectations where possible and delivering high-class service. You will seek to increase all aspects of the Parts business through direct selling. You will be familiar with our stock and products available and that of our competitors. You will undertake regular stock checks, follow up with customers on orders, develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and drivers and adhere to the money handling procedure at all times
The main duties of the role include:
* Liaise with customers both on the telephone and face to face, assisting to identify and source parts
* Ensure parts are correctly ordered to specification and checked on arrival
* Follow up with customers on the progress of parts and prices
* Maintain a tidy Parts department and workstation
* Assist with stock checks, identifying damaged goods or losses
* Passion for customer service, enjoy working on the phone and face to face, speaking to customers developing rapport and following up as agreed
* Computer literate, with knowledge of Kerridge/Drive & ETK
* Proven experience of working as a Parts Advisor, preferable in a franchised motor-trade environment
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
About Stephen James
Stephen James Group is an established authorised BMW and MINI franchise with dealerships in North and Southeast London and Kent. As an employee-owned company, our staff hold to our 5 Core Values of providing Unrivalled Service to customers and colleagues, Unquestionable Honesty, People Obsession, Outrageous Creativity and Giving Back to the community.
We’re passionate about making SJ a simple, easy, and enjoyable place to do business, through a team of people that want to create a great experience for the customer.
Salary and Hours
Basic Salary £25,500 to £27,000 (depending on experience) OTE £35,000 per annum
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm or 7am - 5pm and Saturdays 8am - 2pm on a rota basis (Saturdays to be paid as overtime)
Stephen James values our employees and invests in personal development and training. In addition, offering these market leading benefits to all our colleagues:
* Long service awards – enhanced holiday entitlement
* Discount schemes with popular retailers – helping you save more.
* Employee Car Ownership Schemes – for yourself and family
* Employee Assistance programme – your wellbeing is important to us
* Access to private healthcare – we put health prosperity at the forefront.
* Pension scheme and life assurance – confidence in your future
f Parts Advisor is the role for you, click apply to start your new career
Or check similar jobs