Pin Point Recruitment
Are you interested in more Telecoms jobs?Apply on Partner Site
* Up to £31,000
Pin Point Recruitment are looking for a Junior Surveyor for a broadband provider based in Essex.
The company are not like any other broadband providers they are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities across East Anglia and Essex can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband and after securing a total of £146 million in from their investors, they are off to a flying start.
As Junior Surveyors it will be your responsibility with the training provided to reach the above standards by the end of the training programme. You will assist the surveyors in the auditing of design data provided by the design partner making sure that the optimal solutions have been identified against Business specifications allowing a build that meets time, cost per premise and quality requirements.
* Learn to Validate PIA infrastructure incorporated into the design identifying both issues and solutions
* Learn to Utilise QGIS and QField to accurately highlight issues and provide re-designs.
* Assist in the production and then produce Survey's to Pre-sold customer connections at multiple points throughout the build life cycle ensuring pre-sold customers are available for connection quickly and efficiently.
* Work with other Design surveyors and the Build Field Teams to create a seamless optimised design.
* Learn to survey critical assets and infrastructure for the build process ensuring right-first-time designs are available to Build Partners.
* Learn to complete electronic tasks during the survey process providing feedback on design performance, produce and maintain reports wherever necessary.
* Assist with the ongoing monitoring of Project areas throughout the Pre-build life cycle confirming any changes that will affect the Build Processes.
* Clean UK Driving License
* Experience in telecoms (desirable)
* Positive can-do attitude
* Forensic attention to detail
For more information, apply now
Or check similar jobs