Improver Workshop Controller and estimator
£35000 - £40000/annum Company Benefits + Pension Scheme
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Vacancy : Improver workshop controller / Estimator
Ref : OC13974
Location : Five Oaks, Billinghurst
Hours Monday to Friday (Apply online only), 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
Salary £33,000 - £36,000, OTE £40,000 - DOE + Qualifications
My client in Five Oaks is looking for an Improver workshop controller / Estimator to take the next step in their career and lead a small team of 6 technicians. This role will suit an Improver workshop controller / Estimator looking for a long term career with fantastic opportunities and benefits including competitive salaries and bonuses and excellent training and in house promotions opportunities
Improver workshop controller / Estimator Responsibilities:
* Ensuring all servicing and repairs are carried out effectively to the highest possible standard whilst optimising workshop efficiency.
* Working closely with the Service Manager and ensuring maximum productivity out of the workshop. Deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers,
* Supervising the service engineers in relation to time and workloads
* Carry out diagnosis and undertaking servicing and repair work
* Deliver excellence in customer service
* Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
* Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicles condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Improver workshop controller / Estimator Key Experience and Skills:
* A strong understanding of automotive systems and functionality is essential
* The ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate an honest and diligent approach to work.
* A full and valid UK Driving Licence
* Good leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive the workshop team
Recruitment Consultant: Yvonne Martin
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
Or check similar jobs