Quality & Risk Assistant Manager, Mainly Remote
Carrington Recruitment Solutions
£45000 - £55000/annum Excellent benefits
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Quality & Risk Assistant Manager, Tax, Accountancy, Legal, Law, Paralegal, Mainly Remote
A Quality & Risk Assistant Manager is required to work for a Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will be mainly remote and you would only have to visit the London office from time to time.
Ideally they want someone from a Taxation background within Professional Services but they are also open to looking at candidates who are involved with Quality & Risk in other areas, or even people who are involved with reviewing paperwork / documentation such as a Paralegal.
This is supporting the Tax vertical for an Accountancy firm and helping them have a more robust operation for their client base. The reviewing of contracts, engagement letters, confidentiality agreements, payment terms etc.
It is for a growing function which is only going to breed opportunity. Read on for more details…
Ideally, you will be someone with:
* Ability to research, analyse, interpret, apply good judgement and communicate effectively to provide the support of the risk processes of the firm
* Attention to detail
* IT skills (A working knowledge of MS Office and Internet)
* Well presented with a professional level of communication – both verbal and written
* Good academic background – ATT or legal qualifications preferred but not essential
* Be proactive and adaptable to deliver a solution driven approach to their work
* Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
* Ethically minded
* Good stakeholder management skills
* No formal risk management knowledge is required, although awareness, understanding or an interest in this area and the impact from the regulatory environment will be beneficial
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
Or check similar jobs