£15.00 - £17.00/hour
Are you interested in more Hospitality/Hotel jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Blue arrow has an exciting opportunity for an agency chef for the Aylesbury and surrounding area.
The successful candidate will benefit from
- Flexible working days - Monday to Friday and/or weekend work available.
- Long- and short-term placements available.
- An easy-to-use app (For clocking in and out, track your pay, find your payslips, scheduled shifts and holiday requests)
As a Chef you will have:
* Good knowledge of all sections
* Exceptional ability to produce good quality food and first-rate culinary skills
* A flair, passion and love of ingredients
* Exceptional organisational skills
* An ability to work unsupervised and consistently deliver quality work
* Experience of a variety of kitchen environments and cuisines
* Good knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
* Knowledge of food production methods
* Good numeracy skills
* Effective communication with all members of the team
What the client requires (preferred although we can help you with)
- Food hygiene level 2
- DBS Child and Adult (preferred but not essential)
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people
Or check similar jobs