Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you an experienced and methodical Senior Estimator wanting to work for an award-winning regional house builder?
Shanly Homes is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their Southern region working from their Leatherhead office.
About the role:
* prepare financial feasibility budgets for potential site purchase
* work collaboratively with the land teams with cost information at site appraisal stage
* prepare development budgets for use in cost/value monitoring by the construction team
* confidently input on technical/design matters at the pre-contract stage to ensure economic design and construction methods are followed
* act as a proven source of advice on costs for our sales team
* take an organised approach in preparing cost/value reconciliation and forecasting on individual contracts of actual costs to completion.
* proven experience within a similar estimating role with the house building sector
* adept at taking off materials from drawings
* skilled at preparing budgets for a number of different schemes
* demonstrates strong financial acumen and applies this to their role
* great team player who are supportive of colleagues
* is flexible and happy to do what it takes to get the job done.
What we offer in return
* friendly, supportive team and a welcoming culture
* impressive, modern office space (only just renovated!) providing an enjoyable space to work from
* located in beautiful Beaconsfield Old Town, close to many cafés, restaurants and Tesco Express
* easy to commute to with great road connections being just off the M40 and within a 10 minutes’ walk to Beaconsfield train station
* a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time
* competitive salary
* discretionary annual and long-term bonus schemes (up to 15% of annual salary)
* annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days
* enhanced pension scheme through salary exchange
* single BUPA cover
* free life assurance
* many wellbeing benefits – a cycle to work scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, free weekly fitness sessions
* discount scheme with savings across a range of sectors
* plus many more social events throughout the year
Or check similar jobs