Construction Manager (Rail)
Are you interested in more Other jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We have exciting opportunities for Rail Construction Managers, based in London, West Midlands and the North West, which will include trackside working as well as traditional civils work. We are looking to recruit an experienced individual with excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, who can work on complex work packages. You will need to be on site 100% of the time.
* Monitor, inspect and assure the quality of works undertaken on-site, correcting where necessary and monitoring and managing non-conformances.
* Ensure site works are conducted safely, efficiently and to high standard, minimising the impact on the environment and operational railway.
* Undertake site-based risk assessments.
* Ensure arrangements for access, possession and worksites etc. have been made.
* Maintain a regular and frequent site presence at all worksites.
* Maintain site diaries.
What we’re looking for:
* PTS AC DCCR essential as will need to work trackside.
* Proven construction experience in the Rail industry.
* Excellent communication, leadership, and people management skills.
* Experienced in implementing and maintaining Health and Safety and environmental procedures.
* Technically conversant with all relevant industry standards, specifications and practices, including Project Acceleration in a Controlled Environment (PACE) and Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations.
Or check similar jobs