Hydraulic Design Engineer
Cornerstone Technical Solutions
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our client, a leading manufacturing client based north of York, are looking to recruit a Hydraulics Design Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis. This recruitment drive is due to order books continually expanding and needing additional staff to manage the workload.
The successful candidates will be provide engineering design and support functions in relation to hydraulic product applications. You will also be required to work under instruction from the Lead Engineer/ Project Engineer.
The Ideal candidate will be Bachelors Degree qualified within a Mechanical/ Hydraulic discipline with an understanding of Hydraulic principles and applications. This would be a perfect role for a candidate 2 -3 Years Post Graduate looking to expand their skills further.
Mon - Thurs (Apply online only) / Friday 08:30 - 1600
• Provide design input on projects, using the Engineering skills listed in the personnel specification section.
• Generation of ideas for developments and new products
• Be responsible for small projects, or sub-sections of larger projects
• Produce engineering designs, specifications, and documentation to ISO 9001
• Assist in the preparation of operating and maintenance manuals
• Offsite engineering support for new products
• Assist sales and marketing in the preparation of quotes and proposals
• Provide customer support and assist in the training of customer operating personnel
• Provide technical support to the production, logistics and integration departments
* Pumping systems (oil and water)
* Systems component selection, cylinders, valves, pumps, motors etc.
* Systems sizing, flow loss calculations etc.
* Geotechnical, soil mechanics and jetting calculations
* Knowledge of control engineering and control software
* Gas systems design, breathing and high-pressure air systems
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/ Hydraulic engineering related discipline.
* Demonstrable experience working within a Hydraulic design role.
* Experienced in use of Autocad/Solidworks and Ansys/Solidworks Simulations
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Cornerstone Technical Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency
Or check similar jobs