£26000/annum Additional benefits listed
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
V-Recruit are currently recruiting for a Permanent, Full Time Credit Controller to be based in the Warrington area, on behalf of an industry leading Industrial & Construction company.
This role is a permanent, full-time position with exciting career prospects, excellent benefits, and employee perks.
Duties to include:
* Daily cash recording, posting and allocation of client accounts.
* Customer account reconciliations
* Timely collection of accounts receivable to deliver monthly cash target.
* Timely resolution of client disputes to minimise aged debt and bad debt risk.
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key clients.
* Evaluate new credit account applications and review existing risk and exposure using credit reference agency services.
* Create and maintain customer master data in ERP system.
* Prepare and circulate monthly dunning proposal to key stakeholders.
* Manage recovery of overdue debt including the instigation of legal action as applicable.
* Liaise with and prepare files for Insolvency Practitioners
* Prepare and circulate weekly and monthly aged debtors reports to key stakeholders.
* Attend weekly cash calls to update key stakeholders on key collection risks and aged debt items.
* Liaise with external auditors to deliver annual audits requirements ensuring time scales are met.
* Identify and implement process improvements within the department.
* This is a fulltime role, working on average 8 hours per day – flexibility with start and finish times – 8am-4pm/9am-5pm Monday to Friday
* This company offer the opportunity of flexible working, with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week, if preferred. This is to be discussed upon interview/offer being made.
* £26k per annum
* This a permanent role
The chosen candidate will be a confident communicator, with existing Credit Control experience, who is highly motivated and driven to achieve results and departmental continuous improvement. Ideally, the chosen candidate will have some commercial credit control in the services industry, but this is not essential.
The successful applicant will be experienced in working in a fast paced, high volume environment, and have extensive experience in working to regular month-end deadlines. You must have intermediate-level Excel skills, with experience in Pivots & Lookups desirable.
If you are interested in the role, please contact V-Recruit on (phone number removed) or apply online
Or check similar jobs