Project Manager Highways
ML Recruitment Ltd
£50000 - £65000/annum Car/Car Allowance & Full Package
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Project Manager - Highways
Our client, a regional civil engineering main contractor is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding Highways team to work on projects throughout the region. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate as our client is offering excellent salary as well as fantastic opportunities for progression.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Manage projects in their entirety - £1m - £5m in value
* Provide value engineering in determining the best solutions to engineering problems.
* Ensure that all site operations are controlled by safe systems of work
* Ensure that project environmental procedures are implemented
* Produce project programmes using Microsoft Project
* Produce construction phase plan
* Have overall responsibility for quality including works carried out by specialist contractors.
* Ensure that relevant documentation is collated for the Health and Safety File and that Non Conformances are satisfactorily closed out and monitored to avoid re-occurrence.
* Ensure dimensional control of the works.
* Monitor budgets for engineering resources and ensure that project issues are resolved, that as-built information is accurate and that the works comply with tolerances in the contract and design documents.
* Establish, monitor and audit to ensure that all materials (including those provided by specialist contractors) are certified and approved prior to being incorporated into the permanent works and that they are tested by an appropriate testing laboratory as defined by contract.
* Where required implement project materials control and productivity systems and ensure that the requisition of materials and specialist contractors is coordinated to suit programme and demand.
Project Manager Requirements:
* Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
* Experienced in Highways
* Experienced project manager
* Excellent communication and people and team management skills
Or check similar jobs