Engineering Area Sales Manager
£40000 - £45000/annum
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager working for a specialist engineering business who offer electromechanical products and services across various sectors of industry.
This role will cover the South West area with the business being headquartered out of Bristol.
The purpose of this role is to implement sales and marketing plans in order to grow and expand our client's sales funnel.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Growing profitable sales. Achieve company sales targets and grow revenue and margin in line with the objective
* Develop a deep understanding of customers needs and requirements so that we can sell more effectively
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, trusted customer relationships to increase revenue for the company
* Develop future business opportunities and identify emerging markets and new accounts
* Identify the winning strategy, develop value propositions, prepare & deliver bids to customers, effectively manage the sales process and negotiate & close deals
* Negotiate contracts to maximise value and minimise risk, achieving the optimum commercial position
* Enhance the company's reputation and constantly explore opportunities to add value
* Compiling reports on progress, goals, and forecasts and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
* Degree in mechanical / process engineering
* Successful sales experience in the pump or closely related rotating equipment markets
* Strong engineering & technical knowledge (mechanical and electrical)
* Demonstrated ability to develop and close sales orders and meeting sales targets
* Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
* Utilities frameworks experience and knowledge
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs